This pedal sings!
The Pigtronix Aria is smooth and musical. With the Aria pedal, Pigtronix takes a unique approach to diode clipping that retains the expressive nature of your music while imparting creamy sustain and enhanced harmonic content. More powerful than a modded Screamer and tastier than an old Muff, Pigtronix Aria delivers the goods, no matter how you turn the knobs.
The Aria’s 3-band active EQ is voiced for maximum versatility and sweetness in all settings. Exceptional as a recording tool and essential in the live rig, the Aria’s 12db / octave EQs boost and cut at carefully selected frequencies, allowing you to adapt to a variety of amps or to craft entirely new, killer tones of your own.
Layer the Aria with your amp’s distortion or another gain pedal or a compressor (Philosopher’s Tone) to create soaring tones that ooze pure ROCK inspiration. This pedal will make you write new songs. Do it.
- Sweet and Creamy Distortion for the Discerning Musician
- Dynamic diode clipping architecture
- 3-band 12 DB / Octave Graphic EQ
- Lots of Output Volume!
- True Bypass
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Design by David Koltai
- Chassis Size = 4.4" x 2.4" x 1"