15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
• Bi-amplified models with high dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W + 100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
• New ultra-light woofers custom made for FBT with a weather resistant coating, extremely reliable and efficient
• High efficiency switch mode power supply
• Advanced filter algorithms including dynamic equalization at low frequencies and advanced energy control to allow high SPL while always granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction
• An increase in total SPL thanks to FBT’s new digital limiter algorithms and increased amplifier power output
• Passive models: soft-trip high-frequency protection circuitry to ensure proper operation even in overdriven conditions and superb quality components, metallic polyester condensers and large diameter coils.
All components embedded in special resin to ensure total immunity to vibration
• Fully rotatable constant directivity horn to adjust HxV angle coverage in the non-coaxial
• Ergonomic integrated carrying handles, M10 rigging points, top-hat speaker stand socket and wall bracket mounting hardware
New Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient
EQ adjustment. The presets have been extensively tested in the anechoic chamber to optimize the sound performance for different applications.
• ORIGINAL: is the typical ‘VERVE’ sound
• BOOST: bass and high are emphasized for a rich and engaging sound
• HI-END/ VOCAL: very fl at response, typical of the top touring systems. Provides increased
intelligibility and presence for vocals and speech
• WARM: provides a full bodied response to the Low/Mid frequencies and less aggressive on the high.