Do you want jaws to drop when the bass drops? If so, add the Galaxian 3d MkII laser display to your light set-up! With both green and red lasers, the Galaxian 3d MkII creates amazing aerial projections on a ceiling, wall, or even over the crowd. Linkable with up to 14 units, this display is amazingly simple to use. All you need to do is turn it on and let it run in sound active mode for an incredible display synced up with the music that will leave your audience demanding more.
This compact unit is both affordable and light-weight, making it perfect for small clubs or for entertainers on the go. This laser is FDA approved and only uses a maximum of 22.5W of power! If you're looking for laser effects that won't break the bank, the Galaxian 3d MkII from ADJ is the right choice for you.
- DMX green and red lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
- Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 2 operational modes: DMX or Sound Active
- 5 DMX Channels = Red Laser, Green Laser, Red Rotation, Green Rotation, Macros
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
- On/Off button on rear panel
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Durable metal housing
- Beam angle: 90 degrees
- IEC In & Out to Daisy-chain Power (Connect up to 14 Galaxian 3D MKII’s)
- 1/4” input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage: AC 120V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 22.5W
- Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 80mW Red
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75” x 7.75” x 3.25” / 221 x 194 x 78mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.